Tuesday 22 November 2011

Like a kid in a candy store

    Hey guys! My name is Katie and I am 1 of the interns for Constantly a Bridesmaid this summer . These days is my lil weblog day so I’d thought I’d pick something fun and cute! So…who doesn't LOVE candy?? Candy bars instantly bring about that great "kid in a candy store" feeling, no beautiful prom dresses  matter what your age is!? They are extremely easy to put together and you can design it around your wedding theme and colors.
      The first thing you should do is find some great candy containers and candy scoops. You can rent containers (check with your florist or rental shop for ideas) or you can purchase them. Clear containers obviously work best, they showcase your candy selections and have a charming appeal.?When making your candy selections, consider a couple of things – your wedding colors, your theme, and your candy favorites (pixy stixs are a definite for me!). A great place to find all types and colors of candy is CandyWarehouse.com and Candyfavorites.com. One of our favorites to use in the city is Economy best prom dresses  Candy. Check them out! Remember, be creative, the sky’s the limit on this great treat. : ) Okay my mouth is totally watering right now…I must, must, must take a trip to?Dylan’s Candy Bar right now! Credits:?Martha Stewart Weddings,?Amy Atlas Events.?Some of these pictures are also from our past clients (Dario & Aisyah, and Raquel and Josh).
       I enjoy sports. I adore to devote Sundays watching football. I really like participating in fantasy leagues. I nonetheless have VHS tapes of my favorite basketball games from the 90′s. I mean, I am sad that I am not better athlete, but watching them is high on my list of preferred things. So how excited was I when I read about an event that combines a bridal expo AND a basketball game? Very. prom dress boutiques  Brides and Basketball is a bridal show that happens at various cities RIGHT before basketball games. Want to get your groom excited about meeting wedding vendors? Buy tickets to these events and you will get free tickets to stay and watch the games. I mean, it’s a win-win situation. The stadiums open a little early and you can check out the different vendors, as well as during half-time.? I wish this was coming to a city near me!

No comments:

Post a Comment